Re: [OM] Lond Meet

Subject: Re: [OM] Lond Meet
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 06:08:04 +0000
Screen resolution should not affect it, although the text is quite
small (using 1024 x 768 at 72ppi).  Safari (new Mac browser)
performed the antics that Winsor reported, iCab loaded it normally
but slowly.  I think the problem with the page is that the image
files are large and server was slow.  Fun page though... I imagine
that I might be an "Affable Man" with the promise of a large fare
ahead for a fun afternoon telling what you know about your city ;-).

Hear, hear on the digital rant...

Chris