RE: [OM] Lond Meet

Subject: RE: [OM] Lond Meet
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:22:51 -0000
Hi Sam,

Great Pictures !  Unfortunately, my colour film is still in the camera from
that meet - I seem to have ground to a bit of a halt, picture-taking, since
then (busy work, etc.).  The B&W film is on my desk awaiting my next trip to
the darkroom.  As soon as they're done I'll post them on the web.

And btw, the "someone" in the picture at the top of the London Monument is
me !!

Regards,

Jon

Finally got the rest of my pictures for the London Meet onto the web..... if
you're interested have a look at
http://www.samsim.free-online.co.uk/Londonmeet2.htm

As usual, I'd be interested in any comments/critisisms etc...

Did anyone else from the meet get their pictures on the web??

Sam