Re: [OM] Lond Meet

Subject: Re: [OM] Lond Meet
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:43:28 -0800

I'd guess that's an issue with your screen resolution. At present I've mine set at 1152x864 and the site loads with no problem.

Tris

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 10:17 AM, Tris Schuler wrote:

Be that as it may, if you follow the URL you shall need to scroll down the page a short ways to the referenced photographs--conveniently, and appropriately enough for this discussion, we find that the dominating color of the scene happens to be . . .

        . . . blue. <g>

http://home.mindspring.com/~tristanjohn/_wsn/page4.html

Tris

I was able to enjoy the page, mostly. The establishing shot for the affable man would only half load, then would dump and start reloading again, over and over.

Winsor Crosby