Re: [OM] Reviewing the Basics of PL's with OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Reviewing the Basics of PL's with OM-4
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:50:18 +0000
I have not used a polariser much, but the problem has rarely occurred
for me.  Consider that there is little darkening from a Polariser
except in the sky, one of the lighter parts of the scene.  Any bit of
darkening in the shadows will be taken care of with the metering -
spot in the places you want to expose for, or move the camera around
to take in the darker areas and adjust the settings before framing
for the shot you want.

Chris