Re: [OM] Reviewing the Basics of PL's with OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Reviewing the Basics of PL's with OM-4
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:00:12 -0500
Cc: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joel,

One method that has worked for me in the past is to compose, rotate the
polarizer until the meter shows the highest EV reading, take my spot readings
with the polarizer in that orientation, then rotate it until I get the desired
polarization affect and shoot. A little kludgy, but more convienent than
removing the filter, I think.

Might be worth a try, although admittedly I shoot mostly negatives, so it may
not be accurate enough for chromes.

Paul Schings