Re: [OM] 4/3'rds, why no "standard" lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3'rds, why no "standard" lens?
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:02:54 -0500
I didn't mean to stir up such a hornets nest. :-o

But after thinking, I'll bet that Olympus has done it's homework and will make
the 50 Macro for the E-4/3 a useful lens with an adequate working distance for
macro.  We'll just have to see what it looks like.  Of course, I could be wrong
and Olympus could screw it up too.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost