Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 01:51:56 -0800
R. Jackson wrote:

Heh...I run into kids at school all the time who don't really know why they're there.

I never did, here I am 30 some-odd years later and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It's been a fun ride so far and I don't worry so much about what's next now.

Someone in my photography class the other night told me she was majoring in sociology with a minor in art and when I asked her what she intended to do with it she told me she wasn't sure, but she hoped she could find something to do that helped people live together more peacefully and at the time time kept a love for art and creativity alive in them at a cultural level. I felt dizzy for a second and started to turn it into a conversation,

Wow, what an opening. I can tell you are in a committed relationship!

but decided to go back into the darkroom and get some work done instead.

What a good boy ;-)

Moose