RE: [OM] RE: Bokeh

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Bokeh
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:35:19 -0700
People don't really get an education in school. They may learn to learn.
Someone a long time ago equated level of knowledge to the sphere of light
produced by a lantern in the dark. If you get a bigger lantern you see a
bigger sphere of light....or you see a the inside of a larger sphere of
darkness. The more you learn, the more you realize how much more there is to
learn that you don't already know. The formal education is just the
beginning.  /jim