Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Bokeh
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 02:17:16 -0800

On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 01:51  AM, Moose wrote:

Wow, what an opening. I can tell you are in a committed relationship!

Either that or just old. Is there some age where it becomes a lot of fun to look and a lot less fun to actually pursue?

What a good boy ;-)

Moose

Thanks. Now if my committed relationship didn't work around her 6 p.m to 5 a.m. weekend hours. She's off in the middle of my week and we sleep almost opposite hours.

-Rob