Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:39:48 -0500
I was wondering something similar. The background of the photo made using the 35-70 looks as if it isn't nearly out of focus as the background from the one made using the 50mm. It would be interesting to see how the 35-70/3.6 renders a more distant background that would be as out of focus as the one made using the 50/1.2, and a fourth photo from the 50/1.2 with closer background that isn't as out of focus to match the one made using the 35-70.

-- John