Re: [OM] Developers - AAAAARRRGGGHH !

Subject: Re: [OM] Developers - AAAAARRRGGGHH !
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:00:03 -0000
Chris,

You're not the only one to feel this.... The odds are that I've lost out on a
deal I was trying to set up with my company (who do Corporate Events) because
my favourite lab made a pigs ear of the printing AND did something wrong with
the negs. Yep it does make you wonder what's the point.

Thanks to everyone else for tips and ideas on this. I can't afford a film
scanner but I'll give ColourCare a whirl (if I can find somewhere that they
operate from).

btw the deal I was trying to set up was to be the company's "official" events
photographer. When I get time (ha) I'll give you a run-down but basically I
took a couple of days holiday and spent the day photographing anything and
everything that happened in a HUGE Corporate Event that we organised (for the
Welshies amongst us it was in the Celtic Manor hotel in Newport - I'd have
looked you up if I'd have had time)

Sam