Re: [OM] WE 2002 - clarification

Subject: Re: [OM] WE 2002 - clarification
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:55:22 EST
In a message dated 12/6/2002 9:19:21 AM Central Standard Time,
rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Required is an 8x10 print of photographic quality

Bob, I have in the past taken a little liberty in size, having sent a full
frame printed on an 8X10 piece of paper.  I find myself often tending to
compose full frame.  I will be taking some stuff to the processor on Monday
to have some 10X15 prints made and anticipate likely sending that size print.
 Does that create a problem for the exchange?  Bill Barber