RE: [OM] WE 2002 - clarification

Subject: RE: [OM] WE 2002 - clarification
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:50:20 -0000
urrgggghhhhhhhh <panic>.... a lot less time than it's gonna take me to
select and get printed a file.

10 day turnaround on exhibition print and mount plus 3/4 days by airmail to
California and it's Christmas and I've not had quality prints made before
and and and uuurrrggghhhh <panic>

we can always send small files by email and pretend (ooops sorry I'm not
really suggesting cheating at all).... uurrrggghhh <panic><doh>

regards
Ian