RE: [OM] OT Cars

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Cars
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:20:10 -0700
Chewing that old black snoose will keep you from smelling all that other
stuff. It also cuts down on the white glare from your teeth and keeps the
weak women away. It takes a good women to french kiss a hairy mouth full of
snoose. Sometimes I wish my wife would quit chewing that stuff cause then I
have to chew it in self defense. I hate to drool the juice on my camera
stuff.

/jim