Re: [OM] OT Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Cars
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:38:36 -0800
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James N. McBride
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 7:20 PM

  Chewing that old black snoose will keep you from smelling all that other
stuff. It also cuts down on the white glare from your teeth and keeps the weak
women away. It takes a good women to french kiss a hairy mouth full of snoose.
Sometimes I wish my wife would quit chewing that stuff cause then I have to
chew it in self defense. I hate to drool the juice on my camera stuff.

  The Geezenslaws recorded a song called Copenhagen that goes on about how that
stuff drives  those pretty girls wild!!!!!  Pretty good.  I heard it a little
while back and just had to have a copy of that CD.
  Paul in Portland OR