Re: New Memory Card :was Re: [OM] taken from the Maitani site....

Subject: Re: New Memory Card :was Re: [OM] taken from the Maitani site....
From: OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:10:55 -0500
No, the E-10 and E-20 use Smart Media or Compact Flash. They have slots for
both. Both slots can be populated at the same time and you can switch
between the two on the fly just by using a little button.

I use a 1 gigabyte IBM micro drive in the CF Type II slot on the big
cameras. Then just slip it into the laptop and copy them off.
Mark