[OM] somewhat [OT] How much do you pay for photofinishing?

Subject: [OM] somewhat [OT] How much do you pay for photofinishing?
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:40:50 -0800 (PST)
I know pro quality photofinishing is very expensive
but I was wondering what labs you used and how much
you paid for enlagements of 8x10 or larger, and if I
may ask what was the largest you have had an image
blown up to? (not just OM but any image you have done)

For me personally I've mainly used Park Lane Photo in
Chatham, NJ. They are very good but very expensive
charging about $17.50 for an 8x10. The largest I have
done is 20x24 and that cost me about $70.00 but was
abolutely spectacular.

The big pro lab up here in Rochester, NY is Pro
Imaging and they are a whole lot cheaper at about
$10-11 for an 8x10 and $40 for a 20x24. Anyone have
any opinon of them? I have only tried them for proofs
of the few LF stuff I've done and that's all been
chromes so I haven't gotten any prints yet.

Mark Lloyd