Re: [OM] Defecting to another camera brand??

Subject: Re: [OM] Defecting to another camera brand??
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:40:36 +1100
In message <006e01c28fdc$ad598f20$9d62e918@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"John Hudson" writes:

>I have not read a word about whether digital per se does anything to improve
>one's photographic skills in mastering composition and light . For example,
>would Cartier-Bresson or Ansel Adams have been able to enhance their
>photographic output had digital had been available to them. Somehow, I doubt
>it.

Uhm, I'm sure first one wouldn't, because the lag between pressing the
shutter and the actual photo being taken is too long for any 'decisive
moment' photos. :-) The famous guy would probably splash in the puddle
already. ;-)

And the latter one would probably have a bit of a trouble getting those
aspens to 'glow' on an inkjet paper. :-)

Saso