Re: [OM] Sunrises Was: Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunrises Was: Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:18:47 -0800
Nice picture, Johnny. I like the colors and atmosphere. We stayed in Gatlinburg, then took a leisurely drive, with some wandering, through the Great Smokies to Asheville for "Christmas at the Biltmore" 4 years ago. I was never up early enough to see the sunrise there, so your pic helps fill in something I missed. Very pretty country.

Moose

Johnny Johnson wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm sure it wouldn't come close to being as spectacular as a sunrise over Mt. Haleakala but - there were some very pretty sunrises on the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina a couple of weekends ago. The leaves were late turning this year but the sunrises more than made up for it. Here's an attempt at capturing the feeling: