Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:59:51 -0800
Weird, I guess. I shot my roll right at 400. No grain visible to my naked 20/10 eye on a 4x6 print. Were yours earlier versons? This was ver. 3.

Moose

C.H.Ling wrote:

I have tried two rolls, the grain appear in one hour lab print not
scanning, it is the worse film I have ever used. I think over expose
it by one or two stops may be better, but I just made it dead right.
For ISO400, Kodak Supra 400 and Fuji Superia are much better.
C.H.Ling

dreammoose wrote:

Although I have only used it once, I would certainly not call it grainy.
<>......