Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:14:29 -0600
Daniel J. Mitchell wrote:

>  I'm going to be in Hawaii for ten days this coming December, so I'm looking
> for recommendations for what I should be seeing/doing/taking photos of...

Any time I hear about anyone going to Hawaii, I've got to recommend
Trilogy Sailing Excursions on Maui -- the day trip to Lanai or the
Molokini snorkel sail, or anything!  The Coon family run a wonderful
operation -- ask if Capt. Scotty is still running the Molokini trip, and
say Clint and Karen and Katie said "Hi"!

And if you're spending time on Maui, plan on seeing the sunrise on
Haleakala -- but dress _very_ warmly!  At 10k ft, it gets down to 40
degrees, and the wind can blow!  Bring something to support the camera
and be prepared for an awesome experience -- that or lots of clouds, one
or the other!