Re: [OM] Kodak's 14MP SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak's 14MP SLR
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:24:45 +0800
Three years ago (since the Olympus C2000) I insisted it was digicam
artifact (some color calculation) problem even lots of DC review site
said it should be a lens design problem. But finally I agreed, the
chroma gets worse at the wide angle end and towards the edges, nothing
seems to related to CCD. I would say Olympus did it very poor here,
with the price of E-10 it shouldn't happen!

It is totally not related to the scanner also unless it was some poor
scanner than I have never use, just like the Zuiko 180/2.8 which has
serious chroma and much poorer than many other lenses, I never suspect
it was a scanner problem as it is easy to make a comparison since one
should have lots of slides shot with different lenses to compare.

C.H.Ling