Re: [OM] Junk or treasure

Subject: Re: [OM] Junk or treasure
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:21:54 +0100
Ian, the lens I have is manual focus, Interchangeable mount, and 55mm filter
thread.  (the bonus of this is that Olympus ringflash and flash ring for T28
macro flash will fit)   The 2.5 lens tends to be cheaper  :-) as it only
goes to 1:2 without extender and the  2.8 which goes to 1:1 is
newer.......The window over the focussing stage is plastic...but I do not
find that to be a problem. The part that counts - the image - is first
class!
               Regards,  John Duggan, Wales, UK.