RE: [OM] Junk or treasure

Subject: RE: [OM] Junk or treasure
From: "Ian G Skelly" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 07:21:36 +0100
Hmmm small flaw occured in my favorite lens last night. First it seperated
into 2 individual parts... then after several frustrating minutes it somehow
caused two large indentations in the wall. It  was further given a through
inspection and cleaning by Genna, our 5 stone German Shepherd, prior to
partial reassembly (I've one or two bits left over that have no functional
purpose)

The zoom is mostly now useable, if a little sticky in places, and focusing
has a delicate softness that provides a unique perspective on any subject.

I have, therefore classified its unique optical qualities as artistic and
raised its value to the treasured 'treasure' status.

For sale now, one custom modified 35-70 with unique signature marks by the
artist known as Genna. Offers please??