RE: [OM] Junk or treasure

Subject: RE: [OM] Junk or treasure
From: "Ian G Skelly" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:47:44 +0100
Having spent a great deal on kit in the last few weeks, plus I'm bang in the
middle of converting an office into a small studio, my finances at the
moment would like to see the decimal point in that price moved a place or
two left :-(

It's just bad timing that the 35-70 fell apart when it did.. plus my car was
broken into a week back with £2000 (mostly insured) damage and £500 worth of
gear stolen.. and.. <doh!>

But it's Christmas soon :-) and a nice reasonably fast 80 or so with macro
as a walk about (if such exists) could be on the list for Santa.... any
suggestions?