Re: [OM] OT Low Flying, was an OM weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Low Flying, was an OM weekend
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:33:49 +0100
It's funny, but I have known many of your compatriots call them
acrobatics.  But we call them aerobatics ("aeros" for short) over
here.  And we have just been cleared, again, to carry out flick
manoeuvres in the Grob115.  This is a bit of a relief because a Cuban
8 or Horizontal 8 is a bit yawn-inducing at the Grob's normal rate of
aileron roll.  A reverse stall turn is almost impossible without a
little flick action - we must call them "snap rolls" to comply with
the certification... ;-).

Chris