[OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question

Subject: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:47:42 EDT
I recently acquired an OM camera case in the light brown tanned leather
color.  The piping is a little darker in color.  This looks like the standard
case with the 14n front part.  It is in really nice condition with extremely
light signs of wear but no paint loss on snaps and no cracking on the little
ears that hold the camera in the case.  There is a little pouch inside over
the film advance lever that looks like it is probably for storing the hot
shoe.  My question is: Did they come with a brown leather strap and if so,
are they available.  My apologies to any out there who are in love with their
black leather cases, but this case is best looking, most luxurious I've seen
for an OM camera.  Bill Barber