Re: [OM] Wedding Wallowings

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding Wallowings
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:35:21 EDT
Oh, that sounds so familiar.  Makes sitting down at someone's kitchen table
completing an insurance application that has become partially glued to the
table with pancake syrup sound easy.  Don't even mind the kids and cats
crawling through my briefcase and interrupting the conversation I'm having
with Mom and Dad.  One of the reason I went into the insurance business was
to reclaim my nights and weekends . . . I'm still trying to perfect that one.
 At my daughters recent wedding, I certainly had a different appreciation for
what the profession photographers were doing.  These folks truly earn their
keep.  Bill Barber