Re: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question

Subject: Re: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 12:27:31 -0700
Bill:

I find your comments most interesting. I have several new black cases and two
of the older brown ones. They are definitely "luxurious" .. more so than the
black ones. In fact, I have my two "user" bodies in those cases. I did get two
matching brown straps a while back from Hong Kong (probably from Veronica  on
E-bay vtno3@xxxxxxxxx. or possibly from C.H.)  You might give them a "call".

Those are the only two brown straps I have.  I will keep my eyes open for
another ......

Norm