[OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question

Subject: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:04:02 +1200
Hi Bill & all,

I have one of those that I got with my  2nd hand OM2 about 20 years ago;
complete with chrome "OLYMPUS" on the front.

However, the strap that came with my camera is the same vinyl? sort I
dislike. Dark brown I think - can't locate it just now; I took it off six
months
ago.

> I recently acquired an OM camera case in the light brown tanned leather
> color.  The piping is a little darker in color.  This looks like the standard
> case with the 14n front part.  It is in really nice condition with extremely
> light signs of wear but no paint loss on snaps and no cracking on the little
> ears that hold the camera in the case.  There is a little pouch inside over
> the
> film advance lever that looks like it is probably for storing the hot shoe.
> My
> question is: Did they come with a brown leather strap and if so, are they
> available.  My apologies to any out there who are in love with their black
> leather cases, but this case is best looking, most luxurious I've seen for an
> OM
> camera.  Bill Barber

Also, a little more than a day ago I did e-mail  <italcom@xxxxxxxxx>  and
suggest they get their machine cleaned. From what I see, the result has
been an increase in activity.

Brian