Re: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question

Subject: Re: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question
From: "CyberSimian" <CyberSimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:38:07 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 2:47 PM
Subject: [OM] Brown OM camera case/strap question

> There is a little pouch inside over the film advance lever that looks like
> it is probably for storing the hot shoe.

I got one of those brown cases with the OM2 body that I bought new in 1976,
but I did not use the case at that time and subsequently sold it.

The OM2 instruction booklet describes the intended use of the pouch -- it is
for storing a spare pair of batteries in their plastic packaging (keep them
in their packaging to avoid short circuits if they touch); see page 8 in the
OM2 instruction booklet, at the end of the section "Check the Batteries".

-- from Cy in the UK