Re: [OM] Wedding Wallowings

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding Wallowings
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
Ah yes, those wonderfull, muggy midwest summers. I
grew up about 25 miles north of Louisville Ky. and
spent 9 years in Chicago, you folks can have it. It
gets warm here too, but at 8:00 AM its still 54f.
Weddings! Arrgh! No wonder studios around here start
at $600 for...THE MOST BASIC...and go up from there.
Ya gotta be the "Iron Man Photographer" John, my hats
off to you. John in western Washington.