Re: [OM] 90/2 - Gorgeous!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 - Gorgeous!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:06:21 +0100
Cc: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
In due course Bill, in due course ....

But it is Mint and in its original box etc..., bought in 2000 new.
;-)
Chris

At 14:40 -0400 8/8/02, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I shall now have to do some serious financing to pay for the lovely
Zuiko

Is that another way of saying, " What I'm I bid on this Tamron 90mm
f2.8 ?"  Don't know about the 2.8, however if it is anywhere near as
good as the 2.5 (model 52b) someone needs to help finance your new
Zuiko.  Bill Barber

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker