Re: [OM] OM Owner Emeritus

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Owner Emeritus
From: "svandenzegel " <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:51:25 +0200
sounds like a long and much believed obituary...

on my side I like to keep my old cameras...
I still own my first minolta himatic 7s
and I'll keep all my om stuff...
even if I turned leic* some weeks ago...the best way of walking around a M6
(50/35/90) and an om3 (50:3,5/100/24/180)...

yesterday I saw a wonderfull 4ti new in box waiting for me... and I think i'll
make an exchange with my old 4 non TI.

I used a lot of very modern gears... but still I know that the best pictures
are taken with the good old oms... and others non autofocus non automatic....

but ok i'm not a sport pictures guy...