Re: [OM] OM Owner Emeritus

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Owner Emeritus
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:52:57 -0400
great. First no one on the list gets the option of all that equipment as it is
immediately sold to some wholesale guy because of an incredibly huge "time"
constraint. Please. Its not much more time than typing all these posts on how
much worse the OM system is than these new trendy things. - and the wholesale
prices we all could have benefited from.
Now we have to keep hearing how the OM system doesn't cut it in the "real"
world, when it actually does. Much better, in fact, in the hands of someone who
knows what their doing.

Larry H.