Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:18:47 -0400
Wow, that really is expensive. I had a Photo CD made at the pro lab and it was hideously expensive (about $40 US Dollars for 2 images on one CD). It was worth it because the tonal scale was too wide for paper without being adjusted digitally.

Now I understand why no one will sell me Photo CD of an entire roll. Thanks, John. (As usual.)

After I posted, I found a photojournalism major who says he'll make TIFFs for me on a discount-store minilab.......... for the Picture CD price.......... in an hour! It's too good to be true but I'll certainly give him a chance.

Lama