[OM] OM2 with handicaps

Subject: [OM] OM2 with handicaps
From: Frank Schindehütte <frank.schindehuette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 07:19:27 +0200
Hi Zuikoholics!

Recently I bought a used OM2 with 50/1.8 at ebay. It was 123 plus 6 Euro
(or Dollars).

I took wonderful shots but there were three handicaps:
1) The check light doesn't work.
2) The counter doesn't work (remains at position "S"). I couldn't
believe it!
3) The time display in auto mode only goes from 1000 to 60, the rest is
scratched out nearly without a trace.

I told the seller and he made an offer: He would give 23 Euro back and I
keep the camera. Or I re-send the camera and get the whole money.
What's your opinion?

Frank