Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo CD: Where can I get it?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:59:20 -0500
At 01:35 7/17/02, Tom wrote:
Prices seem to vary all over. It cost me Cdn $15 for each CD and then
another $10 or so for each roll (36) of film that got put on it, as part of
development and printing. - Ginn's photographic in Ottawa, a few years ago.

Photo CD has a max 18 MB file; ProCD has max 72MB file and is not
everywhere available.

Naturally, if you pick and choose negs to store, it would cost more per
each, just like for reprints.

Tom

You're lucky you found a lab that would bundle it with developing. Qualex won't do that; same per image price per image whether it's done when the film is developed or sent back later for selected scans. Same with the pro lab closest to me. Count your blessings!

-- John