Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit

Subject: Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit
From: John Peterson <wwwjohn10@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
(Hi, sorry for the slow reply, but I lost my password
to the mail-account and had to make a new one, if you
have sent mail towwwjohn9@xxxxxxxxx please send it to
my new address.)

Thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate
it, not sure I will be able to remember it all.

I will certainly check out the 85mm 2,0, but I thought
that was only SC and had some problems with flare(?),
It seems a bit short too. I will try to limit myself
to three lenses, the 28mm is nice, but I really want
the 24mm. I will stick with 49mm diameter lenses (the
200mm 5 seems to be 49mm too).

The 100mm 2,8 seems reasonably priced, the 85/2 is a
little more expensive, but not much. Still not sure
which I should buy, have to sleep on it. (No, I will
not buy both ;-)

I also think I will buy only primes, although the
35-105 looks nice.

(and why can't the OM-4T look as good as a OM-1 black?
I think that is the sexiest by far :-)

Now I gonna read some more, but not get hooked like
the rest of you :-)