Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit

Subject: Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:17:22 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Benson Honig wrote:

> > John wrote:
> >

> > Filter-dimension are semi-important because I use a lot of filters and I
> > would like all my lenses to accept 49mm filters. <<
> >
> > You just answered your own question.
> > Zuiko 100mm f2.8 = 49mm filter thread
> > Zuiko 135mm f2.8 = 55mm filter thread
> >
> I use cokin filters. That way, I can make use of a wider variety of
> lenses without worrying about filter size (you just need an extra
> adaptor ring for different sizes). They're also a pretty good bargain -
> easily available everywhere.
> Benson

Hey Benson,

How are the cokin filters for field-work? I know of other such
"slot-in-square" systems, which do fine for studio work (or at least
"tripod mounted work") on MF, but which seems too...ehh...not fragile but
maybe "unstable" for field work?

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering