Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit

Subject: Re: [OM] New to list - and light travel kit
From: "Benson Honig" <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:51:27 -0700

> John wrote:
>

> Filter-dimension are semi-important because I use a lot of filters and I
> would like all my lenses to accept 49mm filters. <<
>
> You just answered your own question.
> Zuiko 100mm f2.8 = 49mm filter thread
> Zuiko 135mm f2.8 = 55mm filter thread

I use cokin filters. That way, I can make use of a wider variety of
lenses without worrying about filter size (you just need an extra
adaptor ring for different sizes). They're also a pretty good bargain -
easily available everywhere.
Benson

********************************
Words are the bridge from wish to reality, they possess the power
to turn thin air into great cities. But be careful, for that bridge can
be traversed in both directions and rather than help build a great city,
they can destroy a beautiful dream.
Benson Honig Ph.D.
University of Haifa
Graduate School of Business