Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!

Subject: Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:15:26 -0400
In Toronto I would recommend shooting city street life because that's what the city is known for. Concentrate on Younge, Bloor and Front Streets for best effect. TO reminds me alot of NYC... or at least as close as any Canadian city gets.

Of course, there are the obligatory pics of the CN Tower that you will want to take. That 1n should be an ideal rig for TO since most would-be thieves will mistake it for worthless compared to a wonderbrick... lol. Shows what they know! Actually, my OM's like TO quite a bit ;) Only 4 hours from Ottawa...