Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!

Subject: Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:05:45 +0100
Wayne, The OM1n will NOT be your last........I have 4 of the little
beauties. Even though I also have a 2n, 3, two 4s and a 4T the 1n's remain
my favourites. They are having a well earned treat this summer...a C.L.A.
thanx to John H. I have a feeling they will still be purring away after the
electronics in the others have corroded away :-)
   Only thing I would suggest...forget about that fancy colour film...Try
Ilford Delta or HP5...BLACK + WHITE RULES!!!!!!!!!! Regards, John Duggan,
Wales, UK.