Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!

Subject: Re: [OM] wow nice OM1n today !!
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:31:41 -0300
>    I picked up my MINT chrome OM1n today at Canada Post. My first 1n. This
> beauty looks like it just rolled out of the showroom!
>    This newest and welcome member will definitely be riding along with the
> OM2s on our trip to Toronto on Thursday.

I am replacing the foam around the door and hinge tonight, and likely the
mirror pads as well, before I go away on the trip. I've done about all my
cameras now.But I really don't want to tackle replacing the foam around the
prism, as I'm afraid of scratching something without the correct tools.  So,
I have a couple of questions. Is there any way to tell if an OM1n has the
foam around the prism? This one's serial number is 1792XXX. Also, if I do
have to take it apart for this in the near furture, does anyone know where
can I buy a correct pin spanner?
Wayne