AW: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 test images

Subject: AW: [OM] Zuiko 21/3.5 test images
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:00:32 +0200
> Of course, we don't know if all these shots were focused the
> same on a tripod with only the f-stop changed or hand held and all
> focused separately, which might account for the f8 result.

Same tripod, only f-stop and speed changed.

I'm sorry! I posted the initial message without thinking about it but I
learned from your contributions!
Apparently I positioned the tripod too close. Daniel (Mitchell) explains
this in his mail.
It's a wide angel lens and that's simply not built for overall sharpness at
short distance.

Guess it's my fault, so don't blame the Zuiko!

Jochen