Re: [OM] Someone's making OM Caps!

Subject: Re: [OM] Someone's making OM Caps!
From: "Bill Stanke" <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:11:15 -0700
Moose,

I recently bought a new bottom plate from the Olympus Guy (New Old Stock).

Producing bottom (and especially top) plates is probably not cost-effective
for a small shop.  There might be a small market for plates made of
titanium, rather than brass (OM-1 Ti anyone?).

I like the idea of a re-painting service.  I've done this myself, and
haven't been satisfied with the color match or durability of the finish.

Bill Stanke