Re: [OM] Which Tele?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Tele?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 23:15:45 -0700
After purchasing a 85~250/5 I found that I did not really use my 300 much any
more. The 85-250 is smaller, lighter, easier to handle, and more versatile. I
found that for most things the 250 was enough reach, and when it was not, the
300 was still not enough. I am currently evaluating a 400, and may add that
to my arsenal.

Jim Couch