Re: [OM] Which Tele?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Tele?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 09:08:54 -0400
There's not a simple answer to this question.  It depends on both what you
want to do with it and what other lenses you have.  I don't find myself
using either one all that frequently.  I prefer the 65-200/4 and the
50-250/5 to the 85-250/5, mostly because of the weight.

Given all the choices, I'd go with a Tamron 60-300.  OK, not one of the
choices, but.

Uh oh, I'm sounding like Larry :)

Tom