Re: [OM] Which Tele?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Tele?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 13:42:38 -0700
> > Given a choice of a 300/4.5 prime or an 85~250/5 zoom which one would
> > you choose?

Based on price I'd say than $300 for the 300 is a better deal than $250
for the 250 :>) But I keep using the 85~250 more and more. Definitely a
versatile length and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results.
At one point I was ready to sell it to finance another purchase but now
I'm glad I disregarded my better judgement and kept the lens _and_ made
the purchase. Now i gotta get out of here and think "water". Maybe I'll
take that 85~250.

mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West