Re: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap

Subject: Re: [OM] Wrist strap -vs- neck strap
From: "AB" <arnab_banerjee_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:02:10 +0530
Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply.

Small world it seems. Where did you live in Calcutta? You should visit the
Himalayas some time.

Thank you for your advise on the photoes. My self photo was taken with a
Yashica Range finder that was balancing on a rock on timer :-)). I normally
don't crop after scanning. Numerous scanners were used and that is the
probable reason for the difference in colour saturation(although some were a
bit dull to start with). Some day I will get my own scanner :-)) Some are
very grainy due to low scanning quality. They were all scanned from 6X4
prints.
I wish to start on transparency soon with high hopes.

I have gone through the gallery(did not have time for all) yesterday. It is
very facinating. I will have time on this weekend to pick up points from the
pictures and viewing them in greated detail.

Have a nice day.

Arnab